*** Last Updated on
June 20, 2017
July Community Newsletter
Your July community newsletter is now available on the website. Please click here for the latest community-related updates.
Please join Alberhill Ranch for the upcoming Summer Extravaganza on July 22, 2017. This is a family-friendly event organized by the Alberhill Events Committee.
We look forward to your attendance!
Friendly Reminder of Tot Lot Rules
As families flock to the outdoors for fun in the sun, we thought it would be a good time to remind residents about the community tot lot rules:
Tot Lot reservations are required for parties utilizing a bounce house and/or for parties with more than 10 guests, however only for the purpose of precluding more than one event on any given date. Reservations do not preclude other Alberhill Ranch members from using the facility. A damage deposit of $100.00 is required. Reservations may be made through the Recreation office. Refunds of the deposit will be made within 30 days of the reservation date, provided there is no damage or clean-up as result of the party.
- Tot Lot hours are from dawn until dusk.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by parents/guardians/persons over 18 at all times.
- Use of the Alberhill Ranch Community Association Property shall be subject to the provisions of the CC&R’s and the Rules and Regulations, and to any limitations imposed by any other Alberhill Ranch Community Association Documents.
- The Tot Lot area is for the use of Alberhill Ranch members and their guests.
- The Tot Lot may not be used for commercial purposes other than those endorsed by Alberhill Ranch Community Association.
- Small parties (such as tot birthday parties for less than 10 guests) may be held without reservations, provided the resident sponsors are courteous of the neighbors and control noise.
- Small party givers, as defined above, shall be completely responsible for his/her own setup and clean-up. All clean-up shall be completed prior to leaving the area.
- Management reserves the right to close any of the facilities at any time in order to repair, clean and maintain premises.
- Barbecues, public broadcasting (i.e. deejays), skate boarding, roller blading, and motorized equipment (i.e. scooters) are prohibited at all times.
- Residents who have made reservations as described below may procure a bounce house, limited to a maximum 15’ x 15’ in size. An outlet is provided for this purpose. Generators are not allowed. Alberhill Ranch Community Association must be named additional insured by the bounce house company.
Community Beer Tasting Event
The Alberhill Events Committee proudly presents, Cheers for Beers. A Craft Beer and Food Sampling Event on Saturday, May 6th.
Enjoy the flavors of some of the most exciting craft beers available, sample some of the best tasting Artesian finger foods and receive your very own beer sampling glass commemorating your experience.
Do you have an idea for an event at Alberhill Ranch? Please utilize the attached ‘Events Suggestion Form’ and submit it to the new Events Committee for consideration!
RangerPro Herbicide Safety Data Sheet
Alberhill Ranch Manager Onsite Hours
This email is to inform members until further notice, Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC will not have a Manager onsite during the scheduled hours on Monday from 2-5 pm for disbursement of key fobs. Future staffing of the office will be reviewed with the Board of Directors at the December meeting.
Should you need to obtain a key fob, please mail a check in the amount of $50.00 to:
Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC
Attn: Alberhill Ranch
16775 Von Karman Ave, Ste 100
Irvine, CA 92606
For any other questions or concerns, please email your property manager at email@example.com.
The KPPM Connection
The KPPM Connection is an online tool that offers enhanced homeowner services.
Using the portal, you can:
- Make Online Payments
- View Current and Previous Statements and Billing Inserts
- Print Account History Reports
- View and Update Enhanced Email Notification Features
Please click here to visit The KPPM Connection! Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered, please have your billing statement available to enter in the required information. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at (949) 833-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For added convenience, we also offer an ACH program in which your monthly assessment payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will no longer have to remember when to pay your payment, write a check, or pay for any more postage! To sign up, please click here to download the ACH form.
Community Website Login Instructions
Several areas of this community website have been secured and will require you to log in to view the secured pages. Please log in using your KPPM Connection email address and password. If you have not registered to use our KPPM Connection services, please register here first.
If you're having trouble remembering your password, please click here to retrieve your password via email.
If you're having trouble logging in, please contact Customer Care by phone at (949) 833-2600 or by email at email@example.com.